- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas has revealed plans for its debut Australian property at Victoria's Burnham Beeches, the heritage mansion and estate located 40 kilometres from Melbourne, in the Dandenong Ranges.Read More...
Refurbished Cottages debut at The Royal Mail, Dunkeld
The Royal Mail Hotel, Dunkeld at the base of the Grampians National Park in Victoria is accepting its first reservations for the luxuriously refurbished…Read More...
Marriott opens first Australian property in 20 years
Melbourne Marriott Hotel Docklands has officially opened this week. Featuring 189 guestrooms and a one-of-a-kind rooftop infinity pool, the property is destined…Read More...
Accor expands luxury offering in regional Victoria
Victoria's Murray River region has welcomed the new 4.5 star hotel and apartment accommodation, The Sebel Yarrawonga.Read More...
New room categories for Jackalope
With Victoria on track to meet roadmap targets, Jackalope has set a planned reopening date of Friday 30 October for its accommodation and two-hatted…Read More...
Jackalope: A new tale of travel
Launching early 2017 in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula wine region, Jackalope Hotel's debut property redefines luxury hotels in Australia.…Read More...
Portaledge picnic in Victoria’s High Country
Go back to the e-newsletter > The adventurous at heart can now soak in the breathtaking views of Mount Buffalo in Victoria's High Country, suspended 300 metres above the valley floor. The Portaledge Picnic experience by adventure guides, Absolute Outdoors, is the only one of its kind in Australia and makes the region's bucket list of…Read More...
APT brings the Kimberley to agents
Go back to the e-newsletter > APT’s Jane Ballantyne is half way through a journey that has seen her drive across four states to bring a taste of the…Read More...
Good Food Guide names top picks for Victorian dining
Go back to the e-newsletter > In its first year of opening, Japanese restaurant Minamishima was named Vittoria Coffee Restaurant of the Year at The Age…Read More...