- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Viking's first riverboat dedicated to the US market, Viking Mississippi, has been "floated out" in Louisiana, marking a major construction milestone and the first time the ship has touched water. Set to debut in June 2022, Viking Mississippi will sail the Lower and Upper Mississippi River, between New Orleans and St. Paul.Read More...
Viking brings forward Mississippi inaugural
Viking has introduced a handful of new inaugural Mississippi cruises for its launch season next year on the iconic US waterway. The sailings will be operated…Read More...
Viking opens bookings for 2024 Mississippi departures
Responding to strong demand for 2023 Mississippi River sailings, Viking has opened its books for departure dates in 2024.Read More...
Viking unveils 2022/23 River Cruises program
Viking has released its 2022-2023 River Cruises brochure covering sailings from Central Europe and Russia, to Egypt, Asia and the United States of America.Read More...
Become an expert on Viking Expeditions
Viking Cruises is launching a series of trade training emails for agents to learn more about Viking Expeditions.Read More...
Viking Mississippi to set sail in 2022
Viking has cemented plans for the launch of US river cruising, opening sales to past passengers this week for its new Mississippi River program commencing…Read More...