- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Southeast Asia has a unique character, defined by religion, culture, geography and eons of intricate history. A cruise on the Mekong River offers an intoxicating fusion of east and west as your clients travel between Vietnam and Cambodia exploring ancient pagodas, 12th century temples and monasteries, floating markets, and the bustling cities this…Read More...
Inside the suites and staterooms of Viking Saigon
Purpose-built for the Mekong River, the 80-guest ship Viking Saigon sails between Kampong Cham, Cambodia and Mỹ Tho, Vietnam as part of Viking’s popular 15-day…Read More...
Where to dine and unwind aboard the brand-new Viking Saigon
Purpose-built for the Mekong River, the 80-guest ship, Viking Saigon, sails between Kampong Cham, Cambodia and Mỹ Tho, Vietnam as part of Viking’s popular…Read More...
Viking Saigon begins inaugural season in Southeast Asia
Purpose-built for the Mekong River, the 80-guest ship, Viking Saigon, sails between Kampong Cham, Cambodia and Mỹ Tho, Vietnam as part of Viking’s popular 15-day Magnificent Mekong itinerary. With the 2022-2023 season now underway, regular sailing dates are available through March 2023; the 2023-2024 season begins in July 2023.Read More...
Viking to launch new-build ship on the Mekong
Viking has unveiled plans for a new ship in Southeast Asia which, according to the cruise company's website, appears likely to replace the Viking Mekong in the…Read More...