- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Viking Ocean Cruises will expand its presence in the Mediterranean in July 2021, adding a third ship to sail roundtrip voyages from the Maltese capital, Valletta.Read More...
Viking Venus delivered, readies for UK debut
Viking has taken delivery of the company's newest ocean ship, Viking Venus, at a delivery ceremony at Fincantieri’s shipyard in Ancona, Italy.Read More...
Viking opens 2021-22 ocean cruise bookings
Viking has opened bookings and revealed deployment details of a selection of ocean ships between September 2021 and May 2022, including the return of Viking…Read More...
Viking unveils seventh ocean ship’s maiden season
Viking's seventh ocean ship, Viking Venus, will join its fleet in early 2021, further solidifying the company’s standing as the world's largest small-ship ocean cruise line.Read More...