- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Virtuoso is assessing how it can evolve its hotel program to better benefit its high-net work individuals that are booking premium styles of accommodation, such as villas.Read More...
Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
Virtuoso celebrated the career of one of its finest Owner Managers during the AU/NZ Forum this week in Fiji, bestowing the 2023 Southern Cross Award upon a…Read More...
Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
The Australia/NZ Regional Member Advisory Board (RMAB) of Virtuoso assembled at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa just prior to the 2023 AU/NZ…Read More...
Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
The Australian and New Zealand high-end cruise market thrived in 2022 and touchstones suggest it won't abate in 2023, data highlighted at the 2023 Virtuoso Owner-Managers Forum in Fiji shows.Read More...
Virtuoso Certified Travel Advisor coming down under
Virtuoso is preparing to introduce the Virtuoso Certified Travel Advisor program, currently offered in North America, to the Australia/New Zealand market. The…Read More...
Virtuoso boss back down under for 2022 Forum
Virtuoso hosted its annual Australia & New Zealand Forum in Adelaide over two days earlier this week, in the process of re-connecting 150 owners and…Read More...
Upchurch advocates members to develop client prioritisation strategy
Virtuoso luxury travel advisors in Australia and New Zealand have been encouraged to develop a client prioritisation process by the network's Chairman and CEO, Matthew Upchurch.Read More...
Londregan calls on Virtuoso advisors to influence
Virtuoso travel advisors attending this week's Owner Manager's Forum in Sydney have been challenged to lead with influence difficult tough times.Read More...
Tourism Australia lauds Virtuoso alliance
Tourism Australia has hailed its local arrangement with the Virtuoso luxury travel network as "one of our most significant partnerships".Read More...