- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Virtuoso Ultraluxe Travel
South Australian luxury touring arm of The Tailor, The Tailor Touring Co. has partnered with gourmet food and wine producers on the Fleurieu Peninsula to introduce an exclusive truffling luxury small group tour. Two departure dates are scheduled for July and August.Read More...
Virtuoso Ultraluxe Travel member, The Tailor
Virtuoso recently revealed a list of 50+ partners within its Ultraluxe Travel community. Two Australian companies made the elite invitation-only portfolio,…Read More...
Virtuoso Travel Communities to grow in 2019
Global luxury travel network, Virtuoso, is expanding its travel community in 2019 to include Virtuoso Culinary Travel and Virtuoso Ultraluxe Travel.Read More...