- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
VOMO Island Fiji
Entire Travel Group has expanded its portfolio of global destinations to include Fiji in the South Pacific. The company is offering eight holiday packages – all featuring exclusive limited-time bonus offers – to some of Fiji's most exclusive five-star island resorts.Read More...
Aussies splurging on Fiji holidays as borders reopen
The long wait for the return of flop-and-drop summer holidays in the South Pacific is over. More than 18-months after Fiji shut off the tourism tap to put the…Read More...
Relocate and isolate on a private island in paradise
VOMO Island Fiji is pitching the ultimate ultra-luxury isolation escape as the world rides out the coronavirus pandemic, offering ultra-high-net-worth…Read More...
VOMO excited by Pacific travel bubble prospect
Chatter of a potential trans-Tasman travel bubble between Australia and New Zealand has continued to gain momentum this month, with prime ministers on either side of the ditch reportedly anticipating a partnership in the coming months.Read More...
Instilling good life principles in your children on your…
After arriving into Fiji, visitors soon discover that culture and community is very important to the Fijian people. Passing down traditional stories and sharing…Read More...
New adults-only sanctuary at VOMO Island Fiji
A new private sanctuary, exclusive to adults, has opened at ultra-luxury VOMO Island Fiji.Read More...