- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
W Retreat & Spa
Go back to the e-newsletter AWAY Spa at W Retreat Koh Samui will whisk away guests to a playground of surprising sensations and signature treatments that detoxify, decompress, delight, and refuel in an aura of peace, silent beauty, and simple elegance. Treatments include the Hot to Cool Treatment which uses scientifically-proven holistic,…Read More...
Head Chef Dave Pynt to hold exclusive culinary events at W…
Go back to the e-newsletter Dave Pynt, Owner and Head Chef of Burnt Ends in Singapore, one of Asia’s best restaurants according to the Diners Club® Asia’s 50…Read More...
W Retreat & Spa – Maldives appoints new GM
Go back to the e-newsletter W Retreat & Spa - Maldives has announced the appointment of its new General Manager, Anton Birnbaum. Hailing from Austria,…Read More...
Dave Pynt appointed guest chef of W Retreat & Spa Maldives
Dave Pynt, Owner and Head Chef at Burnt Ends, Singapore, will serve as the guest chef and Barbecue Ambassador at W Retreat & Spa-Maldives from 28 to 30 August, 2015. While there, the Australian-born Chef will train the W team in preparation and presentation methods of barbecue dishes and will share his passion for playing with fire.…Read More...