- FCTG’s Luxury Travel Collection to offer complete biz solution
- Strong demand for Middle East, Africa, India for A&K
- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
Marriott International is expecting to open more than 30 luxury properties in 2019, furthering the company’s global perspective on luxury travel with its ensemble of eight distinct luxury brands. Through the hallmarks of The Ritz-Carlton, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, St. Regis, W, The Luxury Collection, EDITION, JW Marriott and Bulgari, Marriott…Read More...
Mexican Riviera the new home of W brand
Go back to the e-newsletter > Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has announced that it will extend its strong presence in Mexico with the debut of W…Read More...