- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Tourism Western Australia has appointed The Walshe Group as its new East Coast trade representative for two years. Following a competitive tender process, The Walshe Group was chosen to work closely with Tourism WA to provide representation across the key markets of Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.Read More...
Walshe Group offers trade partners insights on AlUla
An intimate gathering of local expedition, education and cultural touring specialists, along with some VIP travel advisors, were educated on the up-and-coming…Read More...