- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
W Hotels Worldwide has announced the opening of W Bellevue, marking a new era of design for W Hotels in North America. Playing off Bellevue’s tech-forward neighbours and centuries-old traditions, the design of the hotel embraces Washington state’s juxtaposed affinity for both its natural surroundings and groundbreaking…Read More...
Plans for a Hyatt Regency hotel in Seattle
Hyatt Hotels Corporation has announced that a Hyatt affiliate has entered into a management agreement with R.C. Hedreen Company for…Read More...
Rosewood Washington, D.C. debuts
Go back to the e-newsletter Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has been appointed by CTF Georgetown Hotel LLC., new owners of Capella Washington, D.C., to take…Read More...
Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation opens Seattle Engineering Centre
Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation announced on 3 August 2015 the opening and full operation of the Seattle Engineering Centre (SEC) in Seattle, Washington, an engineering arm of its subsidiary, Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation America, Inc. The opening of a development centre in Seattle, the global hub of the aviation industry, enables…Read More...