- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
Banyan Tree is introducing new Wellness Sanctuaries at select properties over the next year in anticipation of guests’ prioritising health and wellbeing as part of their holiday.Read More...
The Peninsula Beijing renovation complete
Go back to the e-newsletter The newly unveiled renovation of The Peninsula Beijing marks the latest chapter in The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels’ (HSH) long…Read More...
Arovada: A private island wellness retreat in Cambodia
Go back to the e-newsletter > In June 2016, AKARYN Hotel Group will launch Arovada by AKARYN, the first private island wellness retreat in Cambodia. Set…Read More...