- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Wendy Wu Tours
Wendy Wu Tours has introduced two new Australian itineraries to its just-released 2022/23 Australia and New Zealand Limited Collection.Read More...
EXCLUSIVE: Wendy Wu lobbies for Vietnam visa-free entry
EXCLUSIVE: Travel industry doyen, Wendy Wu, the founder Wendy Wu Tours, this week held talks with the Prime Minister of Vietnam to lobby for visa-free entry for…Read More...
Sales booming for Wendy Wu Tours’ Victoria Mekong
Earlier this year, Wendy Wu Tours revealed a move into the river cruising market in Southeast Asia, with the company now finalising preparation for the debut a…Read More...
Upgrade to Business Class with Wendy Wu Tours
Go back to the e-newsletter > Leading China operator Wendy Wu Tours has released an exclusive offer to experience the luxury and comfort of business class free when booked with selected China tours in 2016 on sale from 8am AEST 1 February. Flying Air China, upgrade to Business Class one-way for free on a choice of eight popular China tours…Read More...