- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Go back to the e-newsletter > Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. has announced the debut of the Westin brand in Egypt, with the opening of The Westin Soma Bay Golf Resort & Spa. Owned by Cascades Hotel Company Soma Bay, the year-round resort is situated at the highest point of the Soma Bay peninsula in Egypt’s Red Sea Riviera and…Read More...
Brisbane to welcome Westin brand
Go back to the e-newsletter > Starwood Hotels & Resorts has announced it has signed an agreement with Mary 111 Pty Ltd to debut the Westin brand in…Read More...
The historic Westin Excelsior Rome sold to Katara…
Go back to the e-newsletter > Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has announced that it has agreed to sell The Westin Excelsior, Rome to Katara…Read More...