- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Windstar Cruises has released its sailing schedule through summer of 2025, with several key deployment moves for its fleet of six ships.Read More...
Windstar ‘actively looking’ to grow fleet,…
Windstar Cruises is intent on expanding its fleet of six ships, President Chris Prelog confirmed at an event in Sydney last week, saying "we're actively…Read More...
Windstar resumes French Polynesia program
Windstar Cruises has recommenced its cruises in French Polynesia/the Islands of Tahiti aboard Wind Spirit, signalling the restart of half the small-ship cruise…Read More...
Wind Spirit returning to Australasian waters in 2021/2022
Bookings have opened for Windstar Cruises' 2022 voyages around the globe, which includes whistle-stop visits to Australia.Read More...
Windstar confirms Star Breeze Australasian deployment
Windstar Cruises will operate a series of sailing to Australia and New Zealand for the 2020/21 winter-spring season, offered aboard the newly renovated Star…Read More...