- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Go back to the e-newsletter > Fairmont invests in Montreal World Journeys report that an impressive CAD$140 million renovation is planned for Montreal’s pre-eminent down-town hotel, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, famous for its royal visits and John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s ‘bed-in for peace’ in 1969. The renovated hotel will offer an array…Read More...
World Journeys: Updates and packages
Go back to the e-newsletter > World Journeys has announced the following updates and packages: Surcharge imminent World Journeys urges agents to get…Read More...
The Director of World Journeys reports on the Atacama Desert
Go back to the e-newsletter > The World Journeys Director, Chris Lyons, is currently in Chile for the Adventure Travel World Summit, and reports…Read More...
The latest from World Journeys
Go back to the e-newsletter > Chile Earthquake Update World Journeys have communicated with their operators in Chile who report that despite the magnitude of the recent earthquake, client travel arrangements have not been affected. Santiago and its surrounds, San Pedro de Atacama, Puerto Varas and Patagonia are fully operative, with hotels…Read More...
The latest information for agents from World Journeys
Go back to the e-newsletter > World Journeys has announced the following packages: Gulet Deal for Agents World Journeys has a late availability…Read More...
Ethiopia and Sudan: new destinations for World Journeys at…
New Zealand's leading wholesaler to exotic destinations, World Journeys, celebrated its arrival on Australian shores with an equally exotic lunch at Luke…Read More...