- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
World Luxury Hotel Awards
Go back to the e-newsletter > InterContinental Bali Resort, for the second time, claimed a title in the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2015 in the category, ‘Luxury Wedding Destination’. InterContinental Resort Bali offers an array of exclusive indoor and outdoor wedding venues within the gardens and the Jimbaran Beach area, as well as a…Read More...
Amiana Resort receives luxury wedding honour
Go back to the e-newsletter > Amiana Resort Nha Trang has won the Luxury Wedding Destination award at the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2015 recently held…Read More...
Hansar Samui wins Luxury Green Hotel award
Go back to the e-newsletter > Hansar Samui was the proud recipient of the award for 'Luxury Green Hotel' at the World Luxury Hotel Awards ceremony held in…Read More...
Muri Beach Club Hotel awarded this year’s Luxury Romantic Hotel
Go back to the e-newsletter > Muri Beach Club Hotel won the World Luxury Hotel Award at this year's prestigious awards ceremony. Taking out this year’s 'Luxury Romantic Hotel' award category, Muri Beach Club Hotel is Cook Islands' leading boutique romantic escape. Perched on the most picturesque stretch of white sandy beach facing the famous…Read More...
Coco Collection awarded Luxury Hotel Brand in the Maldives
Go back to the e-newsletter > At the 2015 World Luxury Hotel Awards gala ceremony held at Harbour Grand Hong Kong, Coco Collection won the award for…Read More...