- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
The long-awaited launch of The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection's first of three ships, Evrima, is set for departure this weekend from Barcelona.Read More...
Crystal River Cruises to sail a year earlier than planned
Go back to the e-newsletter > Crystal River Cruises will launch with five luxury river yachts – three more than previously announced – with the first…Read More...
Mediterranean sea dream
Go back to the e-newsletter > SeaDream Yacht Club’s luxury mega motor-cruisers SeaDream I and SeaDream II will sail into a number of secluded ports in the…Read More...
Azimut/Benetti Group welcomes the nautical season
Go back to the e-newsletter > For the Azimut/Benetti Group the 2015/2016 nautical season opens with significant news aimed at strengthening growth strategies and development of all the markets of reference; a renewed brand identity; and a 16-model showcase at the Cannes Yachting Festival. Revised market strategies With a value of…Read More...
Dining on board Crystal Esprit
Go back to the e-newsletter > Crystal Yacht Cruises has unveiled the culinary concept for the 62-guest Crystal Esprit, which focuses heavily on quality…Read More...
Crystal Cruises announces ambitious three-year plan
On 19 July 2015 Crystal Cruises announced its expansion plans for the next three years, which will see the introduction of new ships and a Boeing 787…Read More...
Set sail in the Maldives with Cheval Blanc Randheli’s new Azimut yacht
At ILTM Asia 2015 Cheval Blanc Randheli in the Maldives presented a new 30m Azimut 98 Leonardo yacht. The addition offers guests the chance to set sail on the high seas for an extended diving trip, an ultra-private honeymoon experience or a family adventure in the Maldivian atolls. Her four cabins sleep up to 10 guests and she is equipped with…Read More...
SeaDream to further explore the Carribbean
SeaDream Yacht Club is to broaden its reach into the Caribbean by taking-in its less-visited southern islands between January and April 2016, including…Read More...
Sail Tahiti’s islands in 2016
Seeing Tahiti by sea has become even more luxurious, with charter company Dream Yacht Charter expanding its local fleet of catamarans to include three new…Read More...