- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
The Luxury Collection, part of Marriott International, Inc., has entered Armenia with the opening of The Alexander, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Yerevan. The hotel proudly brings The Luxury Collection’s rare, indigenous and captivating experiences to the capital of Armenia, one of the world’s oldest cities and a noted historical intersection between…Read More...
The Luxury Collection to welcome guests to Armenia in 2017
Go back to the e-newsletter Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide today announced that it will enter Armenia with the opening of The Alexander, a Luxury…Read More...