- FCTG’s Luxury Travel Collection to offer complete biz solution
- Strong demand for Middle East, Africa, India for A&K
- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
Cathay Pacific’s Business Class lounge at The Pier in Hong Kong has just become even more beneficial for mind, body and soul following the opening of The Sanctuary by Pure Yoga.Read More...
Sunrise Yoga sessions on Dream Island Beach
This December, Hurawalhi Island Resort invites mindful travellers to experience their exceptional yoga offering: Sunset Yoga on Hurawalhi’s private utopia,…Read More...
Nihiwatu announces new ‘Wild & Free’ yoga…
Nihiwatu is establishing a new benchmark for wellbeing escapes. Completely off-grid, the property reaches far beyond the treatment table with a…Read More...
Naam and Harmonyum healing with Mandarin Oriental
Go back to the e-newsletter This October, in a first for the city, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong will host exclusive classes, one-to-one private therapy sessions and a weekend retreat package, led by the renowned Naam Yoga pioneer, Anastasia Williams. The first to introduce Naam and Harmonyum healing to Australia and now to Asia,…Read More...
Westin Resort Nusa Dua takes leading role in Yoga Festival
Go back to the e-newsletter The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali is proud to announce that its Wellness Specialist, Jitendra Pokhriyal, represented the property…Read More...
Children’s wellness at Six Senses Laamu
Go back to the e-newsletter > Six Senses Laamu, Maldives, wants younger guests to better understand the importance of good health. Starting this spring,…Read More...