- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
African travel specialist, Wilderness Safaris, has rebranded ahead of its 40th anniversary in 2023 to Wilderness.Read More...
South or East? Planning the perfect luxury African safari
A day on safari with Abercrombie & Kent through the diverse landscapes of Africa is full of surprises, regardless of how long you are here to explore, no…Read More...
Virtuoso-backed Africa Safari Experts makes its debut
A new luxury African travel brand has been launched in Australia by travel professional, Wendy Buckley. Africa Safari Experts has been brought to life by…Read More...
Adventure World: Africa, Egypt & Middle East 2019/20
Go back to the enewsletter Award-winning tailor-made specialists, Adventure World Travel, has launched its 2019/20 Africa, Egypt and Middle East collection, boasting an expanded range of offerings in Mozambique, Zambia, Rwanda, Kenya and Morocco. A specific area of demand for the brand has been in Zambia, which has seen an increase in…Read More...
Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma gets a facelift
The extensive facelift to the lodge is the latest to be revealed as part of a multi-million-dollar investment program currently rolling out across the Sanctuary…Read More...
Introducing the Royal Livingstone Hotel
Go back to the e-newsletter On the banks of the Zambezi River, Royal Livingstone Hotel is named after the legendary explorer who named Zambia’s iconic…Read More...
New luxury camp to be built on Liuwa Plain
Go back to the e-newsletter African Parks, a conservation non-profit, and Norman Carr Safaris are proud to announce details of the investment in, and construction of, a luxury camp in Liuwa Plain National Park, Zambia. Mambeti is being funded by Africans Parks donors with the design and construction being implemented by the award-winning Norman…Read More...
Zambia: Africa’s newest travel hotspot?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpMmF2YhiJA Go back to the e-newsletter Home of the Victoria Falls, Zambia offers a truly authentic African holiday experience,…Read More...
New luxury safari lodge to be built in Zambia
Go back to the e-newsletter > Norman Carr Safaris and African Parks are proud to announce details of the investment in, and construction of, a luxury…Read More...