- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Award-winning restaurant ZUMA will bring its contemporary Japanese cuisine to Anantara Layan Phuket Resort in Thailand – the first ever ZUMA pop-up in Asia. This unique dining experience, running from 15 December until mid February next year over the international festive season, will offer diners a chance to enjoy dining ZUMA style,…Read More...
ZUMA bar and lounge takes out top Asia Awards
Go back to the e-newsletter ZUMA, celebrating its ninth anniversary in Hong Kong this year, has reinforced its position as an award-winning drinks…Read More...